vrijdag 29 december 2017

DD 16: workshopweekend worh Riikka - part 2



...After the fun at the Christmas market in Liege, and after dinner and some snaps, Marie-Anne and I had a good night sleep so we were ready for part 2 of the fun weekend with Riikka. Today we made two projects. We started with some ATC cards. I don’t know why but I really love working on such a tiny surface! After lunch we made a scrapbook lay-out. Not my favorite thing to do, because it’s such a huge surface to work on!! But Riikka really explained well and tought us lots of techniques and at the end… I fell in love with my lay-out! That almost never happens, haha! So now it’s on display in my room so I can look back at a wonderfull weekend with the ladies… thank you all!! 



 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten