zaterdag 30 december 2017

DD 22: workshop with Iggydodie



Hi there creative souls! Blogpost nr 22, almost there! 
At the end of October I treated myself again with a creative weekend and this time in my own country! Although in another language… Jep, I went to Wallonia to participate 2 workshops with the lovely iggydodie at the Expression Hobby store. She makes amazing albums and she combines mixed media with scrapbooking. I really wanted to meet her in person and learn her tips and tricks because I want to do more with all the pictures I take. Making my albums myself and alter them with some mixed media techniques is really right up my alley so yeah, I had a blast! Thank you ladies for being patient with me, I really have to practice my French!! 

 
 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten