donderdag 7 december 2017

DD 6 : Athanasia



Hi bloggers!

So, seems that the timer thing on blogger isn’t my friend… have to figure that one out! So here the post that should’ve gone online yesterday…

After a cozy and fun evening together at the hotel (wow, I really ate to much, haha) and a good night sleep we were ready for day 2 of the retreat with Miss Athanasia Papantoniou. Really, she’s so sweet!! Also, her art journal pages and mixed media projects are so colorful they give you and instant smile! We started our day with an art journal page using different media and layers, really like how that turned out! And after lunch (yummy) we made a mixed media piece on a canvas with some yummy texture! I really enjoyed Athanasia’s workshops and I learned how to use my products in different ways so yeah, a perfect second day! Thank you Lia for this amazing experience! I have a lot of pictures this time ‘cause I like to capture the memories… enjoy!






 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten